IT Security - Senior Executive
You'll be reporting to the IT Security Lead, and helping to ensure that company IT systems are operational and protected from threats. You'll be implementing security solutions, and working with vendors to monitor, detect, and contain cybersecurity threats and incidents.
This is a permanent position, with a salary range of $4000-5200, plus performance bonuses.
- Assist in vulnerability assessment & penetration testing of web applications using in-house tools and/or engaging external consultants.
- Review and recommend changes to information security policies, standards, and procedures
- Monitoring information security alerts triage, mitigate, and escalate issues as needed
- Driving the evaluation & implementation of IT Security projects
- Assist in the administration of security solutions deployed in the organisation
- Minimally 2 years of experience in cybersecurity operations and vendor management
- Experience with managing IT Security solutions
- Strong communication/presentation/writing skills with proficiency in writing & speaking English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in companies in bigger setup with various lines of businesses
- Comprehensive medical coverage for self
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Subsidized rates at company serviced residences
- Strong advocate of staff volunteerism
- General employee wellness programmes
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).