IT Security Officer
Looking for an IT Security Officer to run and coordinate the vulnerability management process for an enterprise. This role is a 1 year contract, and is only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Running and coordinating the Vulnerability Management process for an enterprise.
- Perform monitoring, scans, analysis, alert triage.
- Administrating and operating vulnerability tools such as Tenable Nessus or Qualys
- Produce actionable intelligence information for delivery to colleagues and customers in the form of technical reports, briefings, and data feeds
- Responsible for ensuring company-wide IT security framework and management processes which includes security policies, procedure, standards and guidelines are adhered
- Develop cyber security awareness training material
- Assisting the Project Managers of a medium to large application and infrastructure projects, to execute the project plan from the IT security perspective
- Perform IT security risk assessments and enforce controls on the identified gaps.
- Manage IT security incidents, provide remediation and reporting on timely basis.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Minimal Diploma in Computer Science or relevant field
- 1 - 3 years of working experience or knowledge/exposure to IT Security
- Strong communication skills; ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders at various levels
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).