My clients are a well-established Insurance company with a large number of employees throughout the region. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Security. You will be responsible for monitoring the security threats to the company, identify security gaps, raise security awareness through the company. The successful candidate will have a great understanding of IT security and 3+ years of experience in a similar role. Due to the current situation, only candidates already in Singapore will be considered
- Detect report and respond to various different types of security threats
- Continuously monitor the system and be aware of any potential vulnerabilities that could be taken advantage of
- Educate and advise on application security such as OWASP and SDLC
- Work on developing various response playbooks for different types of threats to ensure that any issues are minimised in impact
- Conduct Penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, and other risk assessments.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience working as a security analyst
- Great understanding of networks and operating systems and the key vulnerabilities of these
- Certified in CISSP/OSCP/CREST is a big plus
- Experienced in Penetration testing, incident response, and vulnerability testing
- Strong knowledge of cryptography and scripting languages
- A good history of being a problem solver and coming up with a range of different solutions to complex problems
- Great communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).