IT Project Manager (Applications) - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
Are you ready to take charge of exciting projects and collaborate with diverse teams to drive operational success? I am currently seeking a motivated individual with a passion for business processes, negotiation skills, and a knack for problem-solving. If you are analytical, adaptable, and passionate about optimizing business processes, this is a great opportunity for you!
This role is open to Singaporeans only.
Salary Package: $5000 - $7000
- Project Execution: Take charge of project management and steer initiatives to ensure the timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Compliance Standards: Ensure successful project delivery while maintaining the standards of compliance and internal standards within the SDLC framework.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally, fostering strong relationships with stakeholders to drive project delivery within defined timeframes.
- Innovative Solution Proposer: Harness your creative mindset to propose qualitative and cost-effective solutions that improve the current technologies.
- Risk Management: Skilfully navigate project risks and tackle challenging issues, finding effective resolutions and mitigating escalations whenever possible to ensure smooth operations.
- Application Maintenance: Take ownership of the maintenance and support of the ongoing application systems, ensuring seamless operation and providing timely resolutions.
The Ideal Fit:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or any related discipline.
- 5 years of IT experience with the ability to understand and resolve issues.
- Proven track record of good stakeholder management.
- 3 years' experience in Project Management.
- Proficiency in SDLC framework and AGILE/SCRUM methodology.
- Great business acumen and an interest for the business processes and needs.
- Ability to handle pressure and multiple project demands in a dynamic environment
This is a 12 Months contract position and is possible to convert to permanent.
If you are interested to know more, please apply to the job posting or email your resume.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).