A leading client in the F&B/Retail industry is looking for an IT Manager to join in their team focusing on managing and maintaining their current POS and Applications related systems.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Manage, lead and maintain current applications and processes including front-facing systems including: POS, CRM, ERP to meet needs and requirements of the organization.
- Installs & maintains all systems and software implemented to ensure smooth operations.
- Proposed to management the most effective system, software, processes and equipments to support business needs and company objectives.
- Owns the entire MIS system within the company from store level all the way to the support center and field offices to ensure smooth and effective operations of our business
- Supports cross functional teams to pull data and/or create relevant reports to facilitate performance measures and smooth running of programs.
- Ensures that business systems projects meet expectations for quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness.
- Prepares, communicates and educates client groups and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization
- Ensures systems are consistent and integrated with the business practices they support.
- Manage project planning and scheduling, oversee full project life cycle, including requirement collection, system analysis, implementation, deployment, UAT, testing and training
Key Technical requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in managing applications within Retail/F&B/Hospitality related industries.
- Technical expertise in managing Point-of-Sales (POS) systems
- Strong technical knowledge in managing internal enterprise systems across: ERP, CRM, finance or HR-related systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to coach and mentor others and to assess needs of team
- Ability to influence others and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to apply sound business principles and practices to project management and change
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).