IT Infrastructure Engineer- Network
A global leading organization within the Retail/F&B industry is looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join in their IT team to provide operational support and smooth operations for the organization's infrastructure:
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide level 2 support for end-users across the business as shared services.
- Provide level 1 & 2 support for IT Infrastructure related issues including both servers and network infrastructure.
- Maintain and administer IT Infrastructure Systems/Network, Cyber Security Services, clouds, and other off-premise hosted environments
- Review and ensure Network/Systems is compliant with IT Security
- Plan and procure hardware and software including renewal of licenses.
- Take part in IT Infrastructure related projects and ensure on delivery within timeline.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience within IT infrastructure support position for enterprise environments.
- Expertise in handling Network infrastructure from configuration, implementation, support and maintenance.
- Hands-on experience in working with Windows and Linux servers environment.
- Experience working with Retail/F&B or other relevant industries are added advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills, communication skills and problem solving skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).