IT Infrastructure and Security | IAM | Active Directory (AD) | Symantec | Windows OS |
IT Infrastructure and Security Systems Engineer - 12 Months - Singapore
Looking for an IT Security Officer with some Infrastructure background to run and coordinate vulnerability management process for an enterprise.
What's in it for you:
- Technology 2.0
- Niche Domain, World-Renowned Gaming Applications
- Agile Methodologies
- Running and coordinating the Vulnerability Management process for an enterprise.
- Administrating of directory service, email messaging, virtual infrastructure and storage systems
- Performing daily remedy ticket mainly on Blackberry and Antivirus
- Produce actionable intelligence information for delivery to colleagues and customers in the form of technical reports, briefings, and data feeds
- Responsible for ensuring company-wide IT security framework and management processes which includes security policies, procedure, standards and guidelines are adhered
- Develop cyber security awareness training material
- Assisting the Project Managers of a medium to large application and infrastructure projects, to execute the project plan from the IT security perspective
- Perform IT security risk assessments and enforce controls on the identified gaps.
- Manage IT security incidents, provide remediation and reporting on timely basis.
An Ideal Fit:
- 2 - 4 years of working experience or knowledge/exposure to IT Security
- Familiar with Active Directory (AD), Identity & Access Management (IAM), Symantec Enterprise and Windows OS
- Experience with Vulnerability Tools such as Tenable Nessus or Qualys
This is a 12 months contract position to start and conversion to permanent is possible.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).