Asia's Premium lifestyle destination, home to world-class attractions, luxury hotels and convention centres.
My client is looking for a IT Governance & Compliance to support the gaming business within the company and the responsibilities for this role would be:
- You will have to work closely with project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, resources, budget and timing for new initiative
- You will be managing the oversight on program execution and quality of deliverables
- Formulating a quality improvement plan to address the gaps identified
- Managing ticket and service delivery performance to continually improve the end-user experience and customer satisfaction
- Managing compliance with contractual T&Cs
- Uphold the quality of agreed SLAs and suggest any improvements wherever required
- Reviewing of existing policies and controls
- Provide support for internal/external audit and compliance related activities
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- 3 years of experience in service performance management or compliance officer role
- Experience in contract and vendor management
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Excellent in reporting skills
- Stakeholder management
- Presentation skills
This role with start off contractually for 12 months, it is a renewable contract.
Permanent conversion is possible subject to performance review.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Maverick Khoo on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105688 Khoo Teng Ming, Maverick.