IT Consultant (.NET) - Singapore
This Job Is For: A former Developer looking to make an impact on the Business and Management side. This role is a mix of a Tech Lead, Business Analyst, and Project Manager.
The Company: Think small and think big all at once. You'll be working for a major Automotive brand, but you'll be in a lean and agile team. You'll get the open-mindedness and excitement of a small team, combined with the stability and resources of a large company.
Everyone gets treated equally here; there won't be bosses pushing you around, only teammates pushing you forward.
The Responsibilities: As an IT Consultant, you'll be working as a bridge between the business and technology side of the company. You'll have to understand business requirements, and then translate them in a meaningful way to the tech side.
- Prior professional experience in software and systems' architecture
- Know-hows of APIs and .NET development
- A belief in Agile and an eagerness to learn and apply DevOps
- The ability to challenge your peers and stakeholders
- Strong and targeted communication skills
- A willingness to immerse yourself in the e-commerce domain in a transparent and responsive organization.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).