IT Compliance & Support Engineer - 24 Months Contract - Singaporean Only
Currently looking for a IT Compliance & Support Engineer to provide Compliance Review of IT Department such as update, create SOPs and manage IT Audit documentations & End User Support / Desktop Management / User Account and License Management functions.
This role is currently only open to Mandarin speaking Singaporean to handle Chinese speaking client.
- Ensure compliance of IT processes with Information Security Policies of the organization
- Conduct the review of existing IT Policies and Procedures
- Recommend and implement improvement in IT Policies/ Procedures
- Handle the compliance process, checklist, and items of Internal and External Audits
- Document the required artifacts complying to the policies and procedures
End User Support
- Responsible for assuring users are provided efficient and timely first and second level support to end users on a 24X7 basis for Windows client laptops/desktops, MacBook mobile devices and printers / faxes
- Build PCs / laptop with Win 10/11, Microsoft 365 / Office Client and other essential software.
- Ensure M365 products are configured properly and fit for business use.
- Coordinate with users to upgrade / swap upgraded PCs / Laptop.
- Ensure software from old PCs are transferred to new / upgraded PC.
- Coordinate all requests related to PC upgrade on behalf of users.
- Plan and maintain records of upgrade activity.
- Ensure smooth transition for the users during PC upgrades.
An Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in IT Compliance is preferred
- Basic Knowledge Windows 10/11 OS and Windows Desktop Applications.
- Experience with L1-L2 IT end user support such as LAN, WAN, Email, Unified communications, Tele and Data communications and Networks will be preferred
This is a 2 years contract to start and is convertible to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).