IT Compliance & Support Engineer | L1 - L2 Support | Windows 10/11 OS | Microsoft 365 | Compliance |
IT Compliance & Support Engineer - 24 Months Contract - Singaporean Only
Currently looking for a IT Compliance & Support Engineer to provide Compliance Review of IT Department & End User Support / Desktop Management / User Account and License Management functions.
This role is currently only open to Mandarin speaking Singaporean to handle Chinese speaking client. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Review Data protection, risk management and compliance of IT Department
- Providing L1 - L2 support to end users for Windows client laptops/desktops, MacBook mobile devices and printers / faxes
- Support scope: Install, configure, troubleshoot issues, escalate issues to L3 support team, issue resolution, root cause investigation
- Building PCs / laptop with Win 10/11, Microsoft 365 / Office Client and other essential software.
- Coordinating with users to upgrade / swap upgraded PCs / Laptop.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks, fix issues relayed to end user device patching, software delivery and security tools
- Supports the conduct of audit on systems and performance review and makes recommendations for changes, as necessary.
An Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in IT Compliance
- Basic Knowledge Windows 10/11 OS and Windows Desktop Applications.
- Experience with L1-L2 IT end user support such as LAN, WAN, Email, Unified communications, Tele and Data communications and Networks will be preferred
This is a 2 years contract to start and is convertible to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).