IT Compliance & Governance
- Established Global MNC
- Hospitality/Tourism Industry
- Tanjong Pagar
Key Functions :
- Project planning with Project executives and functional teams.
- Management of:
- Oversight on program execution and deliverables
- Ticketing and service delivery performance to improve end user experience
- Compliance with contract term and conditions
- Existing policies and controls, suggesting improvement where necessary
- Supporting of:
- IT Service and Performance
- Gap Analysis for improvements/suggestions for improvements.
- Evaluation of operational impacts from regulatory changes or legislations that could affect business compliance arrangements, procedures, processes and awareness
- Internal and External Auditing activities
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant discipline of study.
- 3 Years in Service Performance Management/ Compliance Officer
- Experience in:
- Contracts , Vendor management.
- Legal Requirements, Procedures
- Excellent resource management
Note : Position is a 1 year contract to start, conversions and renewals are possible.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.