Asia's Premium lifestyle destination, home to world-class attractions, luxury hotels and convention centres.
My client is looking for a IT Compliance Officer to provide Audit administrative support for gaming and non-gaming applications.
Here are the responsibilities that are required for this role:
- Coordinate audit meetings
- Consolidate supporting documents required by the auditors
- Follow-up on management's comments and audit findings
- Remedial actions
- Monitor and reporting of audit's progress during management meeting
- Coordination related activities with regards to compliance
- Legal contract writing
- Formal report writing for authority
- Main coordinator for internal gaming process improvement
- Minimum requirement for this role: dealing with general compliance / audit matters
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Maverick Khoo on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105688 Khoo Teng Ming, Maverick.