IT Business Analyst - CTRM
About the client:
- Leading organization in the commodity industry
- 13th month package with attractive benefits.
- Diverse team culture with learning
In this role, you will be responsible for but limited to:
- Implement, enhance and provide support for commodity trading and risk (CTRM) front office applications for the region.
- Ensure business requirements are met for system implementation and users are well-trained.
- Conduct gap analysis, identify functional gaps in existing system.
- Understand system functionalities and be able to recommend solutions and improvements
- Document functional specifications and work closely with the Regional team to facilitate development.
Key technical requirements:
- 3+ years of experience working in business analyst position.
- Experience in implementing and supporting with CTRM system.
- Hands-on experience in development or supporting .Net applications.
- Experience in working with commodities trading, inventory or logistics is added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skills to work with internal and external parties across all levels.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).