IT Assistant Manager - Mobile & Web Apps
A leading organization within the Entertainment industry is looking for an assistant IT Manager to join in their Technology team and involve in leading and managing multiple ongoing projects for their applications.
In this role, you will require to:
- Manage and in charge of on going projects for IT applicactions including Mobile, Web apps, Digital solutions, in-house and e-business applications, etc.
- Manage and design application architecture with end user requirement and vendor.
- Manage application implementation and change management.
- Act as escalation point of contact for technical issues.
- Lead and management multiple application projects.
- Develop roadmap and strategies for new innovation or digital innovations and innovative process improvement.
- Responsible for integration between multiple different applications.
- Documentation on process and coordinate across different team to ensure delivery.
- 5+ years of experience in managing IT applications (mobile, websites, e-commerce, etc)
- Hands-on experience in web, android, iOS development is a huge plus.
- Project management experience in managing full SDLC or implementation of new systems.
- Hands on experiences with databases such as MSSQL, MYSQL/
- Ability to work in a team or independently when required.
- Strong problem solving skillsets and communication skills to work with different seniorities of stakeholders.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).