My client is a growing player in the medical devices industry and are in a period of continuous expansion due to the success of their products. As such, they now seek an experienced IP Engineer to join them
IP Engineer, Medical Devices
The IP Engineer will strategize, develop, and maintain the intellectual property assets related to product technology to maintain their alignment with growth and value targets.
- Strategize, develop, and maintain IP assets by working closely with management and external IP partners
- Prepare technology disclosures to identify intellectual property during development and approve drafts of patent specifications
- Conduct patent prior art searches, review and approve responses and maintain patent portfolios
- Drive intellectual property gathering, analysis and evaluation activities about current and future technology being developed at company.
- Review issued company patents to determine possible current or future usage of such patented technology.
- Use patent analysis and search tools to perform novelty, clearance, and validity searches including patents, published patent applications, technical publications
- Effectively communicate tasks, timeline, budget and progress with management and the team.
- Oversee outside vendors and consultants as required.
- Advanced Degree in Engineering, Science & Technology, Law, IP or equivalent
- Strong intellectual property experience in engineering, preferably in hardware/software controls and/or medical device technology.
- Good knowledge or experience in Intellectual Property is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate outstanding organizational skills, good team player and the ability to work independently.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).