My client is a leading MNC in the Manufacturing industry and is looking to hire an Inventory Manager and this candidate will be in charge of inventory levels and oversee a team of 5 people. This candidate will report to the APAC Supply Chain Manager and should have a firm grasp of SAP software.
- Creation and execution of a new Inventory Tracking System for optimum inventory control processes.
- Maintaining current levels of supplies and raw materials to preemptively determine shortages in the case of sudden increased demand.
- Produce daily reports to reflect changes in inventory levels.
- Evaluates and maintains new inventory to ensure it's ready for shipment.
- Checking and ordering new supplies to avoid shortages and surpluses.
- Analyze and negotiate with suppliers to get the most cost-effective deals.
- Responsible for making sure the inventory level set by management is achieved.
- Work together with inventory division to improve the company's turnover to have increased cash flow throughout the company.
- Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain is highly advantageous.
- 8 years of experience in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Operations.
- Project management experience in an MNC is preferred.
- Strong foundation in SAP software.
- Good knowledge of key cost drivers.
- Good communication skills.