About the Opportunity
Our client is the one of the largest organisations in the manufacturing industry. Having started their footprint in America 150 years ago, their presence is now well-known globally.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, the successful candidate will be in charge of audit assignments regionally and must be comfortable with travelling up to 50%
- Undertaking internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives
- Supporting the development of an assurance planning reporting process
- Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
- Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement
- Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up
- Playing an active role in the maintenance and review of policies and procedures, including ensuring they are up to date with all legislation and best practices
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy or equivalent
- Have at least 4-5 years of auditing experience(external or internal)
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
- Self motivated, driven and independent
- Able to speak and read Hindi as you will be liaising with stakeholders that are based in India
What's in it for you
- A solid career progression as they are looking to groom a leader!
- Regional exposure
- Amazing culture
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).