- To manage the effective implementation of programs and take ownership of the design and direction of sub-processes, programs and projects.
- Develop, recommend and implement solutions to complex financial issues, technical projects or processes.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct SOX testing as well as risk-based operational and financial audits as per the Approved Internal Audit Annual Work Plan.
- Assist in developing formal risk-based audit programs focused on key risks and related controls for a given audit area or activity.
- Prepare adequate work papers as required by type of audit
- Assist in drafting audit notices, reports and formulate recommendations designed to improve controls and/or methods of operation.
- Interface with various levels of management on audit findings, recommendations, and corrective action plans.
- Interact with all levels of management at audited sites and at the regional level & as required with external auditors
- Degree in accounting, business or a related discipline with preferably CA, CPA, CIA, CISA or CFE certification or ACCA certification
- Min 3 to 5 years - audit experience in a public accounting firm, listed company or MNC with strong experience in analyzing business controls, especially related to financial reporting, IT controls and related standards
- Prior experience in risk assessment, identifying controls, developing and executing test plans is essential
- Working experience with Sarbanes-Oxley related control assessments will be highly valued.
- Strong analytical with propensity for detailed work
- Self-Motivated, resourceful team player who process integrity and excellent interpersonal skills
- Oracle controls and CAAT (i.e. TeamMate Analytics) experience a plus
- Open to travel requirements (including Malaysia, Taiwan, China, India, Japan, US, Germany, Philippines) & prepared for business travel within a short notice