Infrastructure Systems Administrator - 12 months contract
A global leader with a strong presence in the market that are re-engineering their business processes and have been on a business model expansion to integrate their technological solutions through large scale enterprise projects.
This role will require support and maintenance of the company's infrastructure system. It involves performing daily back up practices and business requirements. This role is required to collaborate with internal teams to resolve and optimise issues that are raised.
- OS System Maintenance and Resolution (Windows/Linux)
- Automate processes, documentation and track issues.
- Configuration of directory services for virtual-infrastructure and storage systems
- Maintenance and Optimisation Review of the infrastructure system.
- Analysis and Troubleshooting for reported issues.
- Handle infrastructure projects and audit checks.
- Working closely with internal teams to facilitate support for effective system deployment.
- Proper Documentation Process
What this role requires:
- Minimally 2 years of experience with handling of Internal end-user systems and network along with IT resourcing and ticketing.
- Knowledge of hotel and hospitality system, and python is a plus.