Infrastructure Engineer - Network - Level 2
My client is a leading organization in the chemicals industry and they are looking for additional Infrastructure Engineer to join in their team for their IT team. In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Support, maintain and troubleshoot current infrastructure including network and servers.
- Be the first point of contact for all users on site for IT infrastructure related issues.
- Support network and local systems for process automation, payroll, time & attendance and local database.
- Work closely with project manager to ensure project deliverables.
- Work with vendors and principal to perform root cause analysis and preventive measures and to ensure optimum services health for various service.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Continuous to improve and maximize system productivity.
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to ensure systems' availability.
- 3+ years of hands-one experience in Infrastructure administration and support position
- Hands-on Network infrastructure with CISCO Routing & Switching & Palo Alto Firewall.
- Hands-on experience with Windows environment.
- Familiar with ITIL v3 & certified in ITIL foundations.
- Candidates with CCNA certificates are added advantage.
- A team player, a problem solver and a great communicator.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).