Duties will include:
* Defining systems and subsystems specifications together with senior electrical and systems engineers.
* Designing, developing and characterizing mixed signal boards, interconnects, power supplies, test fixtures and equipment.
* Prototype builds, test, and validation.
* Image sensor characterization
* Documentation and release of subsystems/components.
* The ideal candidate shall have a demonstrated knowledge of both theoretical and practical electrical engineering fundamentals, including:
* PCB design experience
* Digital logic and FPGA implementation experience
* Familiarity with System Verilog and OrCAD schematic capture is preferred
* PSpice Simulation is a plus
Candidates who require work pass need not apply.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine QU on +65 9645 9680 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (QU QIUSHI).