Identity and Access Management (IAM) Specialist - 1 year contract
A global leading client is looking for an Identity & access management specialist to join in their regional team sitting in Singaporean to deliver support, solutions and service management.
- Management of incidents, changes and issues in service management tool and ensuring SOPs are aligned.
- Integrating and maintaining IAM tools internally to secure internal and cloud environment.
- Develop IAM short term and long term roadmap ensuring workflows and deployment are being done efficiently.
- 8+ years of Information Security experience and in Identity & Access Management areas.
- Have experience implementing roles for automation, valifation and workflow throughout the process.
- In-depth technical experience with Directories (AD, PingDirectory, LDAP in general, etc.)
- Hands- on experience in using IDM tools and on boarding applications.
- Experience in managing SSO/Federation integration Tools (PingIdentity, CA Siteminder, Tivoli/ISecurity.
- Experience with Remote Automation Tools (Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, etc.)
- Experience in using SCIM for user collection, user provisioning/deprovisioning.
- Candidates with CISSP, CCSP, or vendor tool specific certification will be added advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).