Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Engineer - EHSSQ / HSSEQ
Manager Representative role - Plant - (Audit-Corporate HSE-Incident Reporting & Management)
- Open for candidates from Pharma, Food production, Chemicals, Refineries, Petrochemicals, consultancy
- Permanent opportunity
- Attractive package & benefits
- State of the art plant
- High Visibility role
I am currently working on a HSSEQ - Specialist role (Environmental, Health, Safety, Security, Quality) with a leading International Chemicals Business for their production plant in Singapore. This is a role of Management Representative that fully covers;
- ISO certifications
- Documentation Framework
- Integrated Management System
- Incident reporting and Management
- HSSEQ Training and Improvement processes.
- Degree/Masters from a reputable University
- A minimum of 6 years of related experience in Environmental, Health, Safety - EHS / HSE/ HSSE role / Corporate HSE role / HSE Consultancy within/for Food production plant, Chemicals Plants, Refinery plant, Petrochemical plant or Pharma plant.
- Experience and knowledge in Audits and Incident Investigations & Management is a must
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).