A leading name within industrial manufacturing space is looking for HSE Manager
- Develop, review, implement and monitor company environmental and EHS management system.
- Liaise with local management team, on-site team, customers, and authorities, etc. on all environment and workplace safety issues.
- Manage records and documents to ensure compliance with respect to environmental and workplace safety requirements.
- Conduct regular site safety inspections, safety audits to ensure activities are perform in accordance with environmental standards
- Manage HSE team and engineers
- Develop and conduct in-house environmental and WSH trainings.
- Follow-up with application of permits and ensure accuracy of reports with respect to environmental requirements.
- Ensure all respective personnel are equipped with valid competency certificates in compliance with regulatory and customer's requirements.
- Compile reports to / for management team and customers.
- Organize and support EHS outreach activities and promotional programmes.
- BS or MS in environmental, health, safety or relevant scientific or engineering field
- 10+ years' experience in an EHS programs, operations or engineering function
- 10+ years' experience of applied international EHS compliance management, including regulatory and permitting jurisdictions
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun