HSE Engineer (Manufacturing)
A leading name within industrial manufacturing space is looking for HSE Engineer
- Develop, review, implement and monitor company environmental and EHS management system.
- Liaise with local management team, on-site team, customers, and authorities, etc. on all environment and workplace safety issues.
- Manage records and documents to ensure compliance with respect to environmental and workplace safety requirements.
- Conduct regular site safety inspections, safety audits to ensure activities are perform in accordance with environmental standards
- Respond to environmental and WSH irregularities, attend site meetings, investigate incidents, recommends corrective and preventive actions.
- Develop and conduct in-house environmental and WSH trainings.
- Follow-up with application of permits and ensure accuracy of reports with respect to environmental requirements.
- Ensure all respective personnel are equipped with valid competency certificates in compliance with regulatory and customer's requirements.
- Compile reports to / for management team and customers.
- Organise and support EHS outreach activities and promotional programmes.
- Degree in Engineering with at least 3-5 years' experience as an EHS Engineer from a manufacturing environment
- Must have WSHO Certification (Registered Safety Officer)
- Must have Fire Safety Manager experience and certification
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Work location: Tuas (shuttle bus is provided with multiple pick up locations)
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun