HR Manager $9,000 - $13,000
VOLT, Singapore are looking for an outstanding HR Manager to join this global MNC. Managing 2 x HR Execs and 1 x Admin, this role will report to the regional HRD based in Singapore and will be a Singapore focussed role.
My client has undergone a global restructure, so essentially this role is newly created.
Based in Central Singapore, close to the MRT, the role will be be as follows:
- Working closely with the HRD and the wider business Leaders to support and implement HR plans and strategies where needed.
- Managing the bugetary responsibilities for the HR function and providing input to the wider business where appropriate.
- Oversee Talent Management and Acquisition. There are significant growth plans in the future so this will be a key part of the role.
- Take the lead in the annual Compensation and Benefits reviews.
- Oversee Performance Management and delegate tasks where appropriate
- Manage Senior Employee Relations
- Review the Learning & Development systems and strategies
- Take the lead in Employee Engagement and Retention Strategies
- Ensure adherence to company policies, systems and processes and make recommendations where appropriate
- Sign off of Payroll and processing assistance where needed.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).