$5000 - $6000/month
Our client, located downtown and well known within the food and agriculture industry is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join their team.
Reporting into the HR Director, the HR Generalist will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions as per below:
- Processing new work pass applications and renewals (EP and DP)
- Maintenance of HRIS (employee data management, annual leave and absence management, APAC Lead for SAP Success Factors)
- Onboarding new employees (background checks, employment contracts, inductions)
- Monthly reporting using Microsoft Excel
- Payroll management (IR21 filing, annual returns, payroll reporting)
- Assist with recruitment activities (posting jobs, screening candidates, scheduling interviews)
Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 5 years progressive HR experience
- A Bachelor's degree majoring in Business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An ability to self manage and prioritise competing tasks
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).