$3,500 - $4,000 BASED IN EAST SINGAPORE BEDOK AREA
VOLT Singapore are currently looking for an HR Executive for a role based in East Singapore.
This division of a European MNC needs a resourceful and independent full HR Professional who can oversee the following:
- Payroll for up to 70 pax in Singapore
- Recruitment - Blue collar, commercial and support roles
- Taking responsibility for managing the training and development schedule and sourcing for relevant vendors
- Provide HR advisory and support to Business Units on HR related matters
- Maintain accurate employees' information in P:files and on the system
- Manage foreign employees' work pass and contract renewal activities
- Provide support in streamlining HR policies, systems & procedures
- Handle employee disciplinary issues and grievances
- Generate monthly reports and analysis on a timely and accurate manner
- Other projects or duties as assigned
This role will report to the MD on site and dotted line to the Regional HR Director at HQ in Singapore.
My client is looking for someone who is keen to grow and develop and is looking for a challenging and evolving role.
There will be the need to travel regionally once per year and there will also be the opportunity to visit the Global HQ in Europe.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).