This is a newly created HR Director role, the first in HR, for a fast growing fintech start-up headquartered here in Singapore with employees and clients located globally.
Reporting directly into the CEO this position has been created now that the company has reached 100+ headcount and with a clear roadmap to more than double in size based on its continued revenue growth and client acquisition.
Employee engagement has always been and remains impressively high based on a recent survey and this is reflected by an amazingly low employee attrition rate. Not one to rely on past success, as the company continues to scale and so the timing is right to have a renewed focus on the people agenda and ensure the foundations are strong as headcount grows.
With an experienced international founding team who themselves had successful careers with leading MNC's prior to launch, this is a mature environment and there is an appreciation, understanding and appetite for what an experienced, driven, adaptable, hands on and solution focused HR leader can bring to help take them to the next level.
- Design, own and execute the entire people strategy for this fast growing global business
- Work alongside the CEO and founding team on key initiatives around engagement, talent attraction, retention, D&I. OD and culture.
- Whilst being a strategic position, the HR function itself is newly forming with this the first hire in HR and so establishing robust processes and practices to facilitate future growth is key to success in this role
- Work closely with the business leaders to coach and develop them and put plans in place for their teams
- Responsibility for HR operations in multiple locations to ensure compliance with local market regulations and a seamless onboarding process for new hires
- With fast growth comes high demand in talent acquisition so capability around EVP and candidate attraction is a key project
- With a relatively blank sheet of paper the rest is up to you..........
- 10+ years HR experience with a blend of MNC and start up experience
- Able to be creative and adaptable yet strong with process management
- Proven track record of partnering successfully with business leaders as a HRBP to set the people strategy
- Regional and/or global markets experience is a must
- A flexible mindset, someone who is solution focused, passionate about producing a best in class HR function and employee experience