HR Business Partner (focus on learning and development)
$7500 - $8500/month
Our client, located in Central Singapore, is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team. Reporting into the HR Director, this role will have a strong focus on learning and development. As the successful candidate, you must have previous experience with training needs analysis, talent management and succession planning, and be a strong communicator.
- Design and deliver soft skill training programmes that include performance management, communication, and leadership
- Conduct training needs analysis (TNA) with departments, in consultation with the stakeholders and the HR Director
- Translate requirements into training that will upskill and prepare employees for the next step in their career
- Design and implement high potential talent management and career development programme
- Create an online platform for the training and coaching programmes
- Assist with reviewing the total rewards package, ensuring it is fair and equitable and is aligned to the company's strategy
- Oversee, communicate, guide and administer performance appraisal and compensation
You should have:
- At least 10 years of progressive HR experience with a focus on learning and development as well as compensation and benefits
- Bachelors Degree in a business related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to influence and negotiate
- Previous hands on experience in talent management and succession planning
- Strong knowledge of salary and benefits survey and anaylsis
- Strong knowledge of learning management software, HRIS and Microsoft Office.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).