Our client, a Japanese MNC within the manufacturing industry is seeking an experienced HR & Administration Manager to join their team. This is a hands on role, so would suit someone who has both operational HR and people management experience. As the HR & Administration Manager, you will be reporting into the Director of Administration and Finance and be responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources within the company.
- Managing the recruitment process
- Managing the payroll process for local and expatriate staff, as well as tax and insurance claims
- Overseeing programs related to compensation and benefits and learning and development
- Developing and implementing HR policies and processes for the company
- Assisting with monthly and yearly budgets
- Working with leaders on HR projects and initiatives
- Managing work place health and safety
- Managing travel for local and expatriate staff (flights, accommodation, cars).
Skills and Experience:
- Must have 6 to 7 years progressive HR experience and at least 2 years as a HR Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or Business related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working closely with senior leaders with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Japanese language proficiency (JLPT N2)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).