My client is a world leader in the medical industry and are expanding in the region. To cater to this, a new position for a Head of Technical Services, APAC has been created
This role will assume full responsibility for managing all technical service processes
- Monitor call center and technical support activities in APAC such as customer call intake, field dispatch, spare parts inventory management, and field transfer operations.
- Monitor execution of technical services (installations, maintenances, repairs and modification) to ensure completion on a timely basis and to ensure organization requirements and government regulations are met
- Achieve service financial targets and liaise and work closely with the Business Unit Sales to support business growth
- Feedback quality and/or product design related issues to quality and factories for improvement
- Assume responsible for cost center, including sales revenue, earnings and budget
- Execute plan to meet short- and long-term goals and objectives to meet annual and strategic targets
- Optimize service organization setup and employee development plan
- Streamline and highlight areas for improvements in terms of service process and work with sales team closely for any potential area of risks and opportunities
- Deliver on-site services when necessary and act as first point of contact for service key accounts
- Assume firsthand responsibility for selection, selection, retention, motivation and people development
- Define goals, objectives, resources and budget for area of responsibility and establish mechanisms to review, follow up, and improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to meet service and financial standards
- Advanced Degree in Engineering ,Operations Business or equivalent. MBA or equivalent will be a big plus
- At least 10 years' experience in technical service, support and/or supply chain operations
- Advanced technical knowledge and skills with strong business acumen
- Supportive, able to coach & motivate, multiple skills to work with different interface/functions, with strong business sense
- Action and result orientated, Customer orientation focused.
- Excellent leadership, conflict management and problem solving abilities
- Travel of up to 25%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).