We are partnering with a well known global brand who are seeking an experienced Head of Talent Acquisition to lead the TA team covering a large Region and sit as part of the HR leadership team.
The Talent Acquisition function is a high performing and well regarded team globally with the company already having invested in tech, branding, people and upgrading processes.
All the tools are available for a highly motivated, customer centric TA leader to come in and drive data based decision making and make a real impact on the continued growth and success of the business.
As the budget holder for Talent Acquisition this is a critical role which will be key in ensuring the business meets in business goals. Leading a large team split across the region this position is a blend of strategic and operational with a key focus being on the performance and development of your team.
With a diverse workforce across blue and white collar, technical, sales, engineering, technology the Head of Talent Acquisition will need to work closely with key business leaders to understand current and upcoming talent needs. Acting as a strategic advisor during work force planning conversations there is an expectation to find creative solutions particularly when faced with hiring challenges in specialist and business critical roles in challenging geographical locations.
As a company that looks to continually improve this role presents an opportunity to assess where progress can be made across Talent Acquisition and contribute to the ongoing development of the employee value proposition.
Whilst being a strategic leader 'doing' is in the DNA of the organisation and so leading from the front by being involved in executive searches and impacting on a tactical level will also be required.
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition leader in a leading MNC with experience of both blue & white collar hiring regionally
- Passionate and knowledgeable across Talent Acquisition including employer branding, talent assessment and candidate attraction strategy
- Are tech savvy, stays current on trends in Talent Acquisition and HRTech
- Have managed a large and international talent acquisition team and been able to develop their skills and careers
- International market exposure outside of APAC would be beneficial
- Proven experience of innovative and creative solutions to sourcing hard to find talent
- Proven ability to build successful relationships with executives across the leadership team
- Passionate about working in and creating a best in class talent acquisition function