Head of IT Infrastructure
My client is looking for Head of IT Infrastructure for their regional HQ in Singapore to look after their IT Infrastructure team in Singapore to lead, manage and involve in their transformation roadmap for their technology initiatives.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Develop, lead and design long term IT roadmap for the organization.
- Take charge of the development and implementation and support for IT infrastructure aspects.
- Provide overall technical and managerial leadership to the team members
- Act as escalated point of contact for IT Infrastructure related issues.
- Ensure that infrastructure and systems are constantly monitored and/or maintained to provide with a satisfactory performance to the business
- Collaborate with teams across the regions to develop innovative technical solutions.
- Provide guidance and management to current team and vendors management.
- Maintain an acceptable level of service level agreements with users
- 10+ years of experience in management or leadership position in managing IT team in large scale enterprise environment.
- Technical expertise within IT Infrastructure areas including: Cloud, Network, Servers, Storage and IT operations.
- Expertise in managing on-premises virtualization platforms and Cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience in architecting and managing network infrastructure and operations
- Good technical knowledge in IT infrastructure security management
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing technologies and solutions. Experience in architecting and implementing hybrid-cloud will be an advantage
- A leader with strong technical knowledge, good interpersonal with problem solving mindset.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).