Volt is partnering with a well-established, acquisitive FinTech business which is headquartered in Singapore and has regional offices across the globe.
Now going through a period of rapid expansion, the company has a fantastic opportunity for a high-calibre senior infrastructure leader who will head up the distributed infrastructure team and play a key role in the design and architecture of the platform to take it to the next level.
The role reports to the CTO and will have responsibility for the overall infrastructure of the business, including network, databases, business continuity, incident management and security.
Using the latest technologies and tools, the successful candidate will work closely with the engineering team, identifying risks and areas for improvement for the platform, whilst operating and securing critical cloud infrastructure and services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a talented team of infrastructure, network and security professionals to effectively support business requirements.
- Managing, maintaining and optimising critical infrastructure and achieving world-class levels of availability.
- Ensuring systems, data and information is secure by applying best security practices and techniques.
- Identifying and mitigating infrastructure, network and security risks.
- Keeping up to date with new technologies, innovations and trends and applying them where necessary.
- Defining the metrics by which the performance of the platform can be measured.
- Building a culture focused on achieving a high level of technical excellence and stability across the function.
The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, be technically strong, highly driven and will enjoy managing and developing a team, whilst still being keen to be hands-on and lead from the front.
You will possess at least 8 years of experience, a minimum of 5 years of which has been in a similar infrastructure role, managing a team and supporting large scale systems and APIs.
A deep understanding of Linux administration, databases, infrastructure, network, security, firewalls, cloud and internet protocols is required, as is experience in Amazon AWS, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and other relevant technologies.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who will excel at working cross functionally and thrive in in crucial role with high levels of autonomy and responsibility.
In return, you will be working in a fantastic, growing organisation which has a collaborative, open and rewarding culture and which prides itself on enabling employees to fulfill their potential and make a difference.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).