My client is a world leader in the healthcare and medical space and are expanding in Singapore. They now seek an experienced Facilities head to oversee plant facilities and maintenance
- Assume responsibilty to restart the plant facilities to ensure manufacturing activities are in place to meet business strategic.
- Build and lead a dynamic FM team to deliver efficient, effective and compliant building management and facility services.
- Setup and manage the facilities team to acquire, fit out and maintain the infrastructure needed to support growth and changing business requirements
- Review best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing of current premises
- Monitor the use of electricity, gas and water and implement plans to reduce the rate of consumption of these utilities.
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency, coordinate intra-office moves and space allocation.
- Lead the facilities team in the development, implementation and continual improvement of the team's emergency and business continuity/crisis management response.
- Manage and develop capabilities of all personnel within the organization to ensure their safety, productivity and skill qualification to perform their work.
- Manage Facilities budget, drive for sustainable operating cost and infrastructure stability and reliability.
- Assume responsibility for capacity planning & Strategy alignment with Forward looking at site infrastructure requirement and deliver just in time solution for capital investment.
- Lead the site security set-up and oversee daily guarding operations (24/7) including but not limited to CCTV, access control systems, master key systems, radio communications and visitor management and contractor induction systems
- Provide advice and technical help to enable staff to interact with and work effectively within the buildings by being proactive and pre-emptive in addressing and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Execute large and small capital projects as part of firm expansion, process improvement
- Ensure that regulatory compliance requirements such as those from the FDA, OSHA, EPA and all local governmental bodies are rigorously adhered to in conjunction with input from Regulatory Compliance, Quality Assurance and SHE functions.
- Enhance and/or create, where necessary, effective programs to promote maximum facility availability, capacity, productivity, and elimination of waste.
- Manage the creation and review of site services and facilities operation procedures and policies.
- Collaborate with counterparts at other sites to promote shared best practices. Communicate on-going concerns around facility, purchased services, pest control and energy saving to take advantage of the economies of scale
- Ensure consistent cGMP practices and to ensure that shared business systems and procedures meet goals and objectives
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Marine, Electrical/ Instrumentation or Chemical Process engineering with at least 10 years' experience in Facilities and Utilities Operation/Management. Experience in plant startups and strong safety organization is an added advantage.
- Strong background in building services, contract management and M/E systems
- Extensive experience in the operation and maintenance of site services like space planning, office modifications, landscape, transportation, catering, cleaning, laundry, minor site improvement projects, etc.
- Experience in SAP Maintenance Program, project start-up and safety practices will be an added advantage
- Prior working experience in a GMP environment will be a plus
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and persistence to resolve outstanding issues.
- Knowledge of industry standards, building codes and safety standards
- Experience with greenfield/brownfield sites will be a plus
- Ability to work independently and deliver projects/tasks on time and within budget.
- Strong leadership and customer service skills, attention to details, accurate and thorough.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).