Our client, a global name in the Pharmaceutical industry is seeking an experienced Head of Business Operations based here in Singapore. They are seeking someone who is happy to be hands on to shape strategic road maps for various products and technologies and play a key role in making market decisions.
- Create strategic road maps for products/technologies with short, mid and long terms goals.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of global health dynamics and financing mechanisms.
- Lead project plans for all programs on resource allocation and budget allocation.
- Responsible for business operation functions and make decisions to achieve upcoming milestones.
- Manage risks and recommend risk mitigation solutions to ensure milestone deliverable and long-term sustainability.
- Review project plans as required from both internal and external stakeholder and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
- Support in building processes to meet business objectives and ensure compliance.
- At least 8 to 10 years' experience in management of strategic projects and business operations.
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross functionally and support in training and development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at a senior level.
- Strong understanding of global health dynamics and vaccine markets.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jason Nathan on +65 67011517 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21101268 (Jason Nathan)