Geologist (A1 Main Con)
- Managing all soil investigation works, TMB works, Cross passage works, Ground improvement works
- Planning of execution work schedule based on contract schedule for responsible area.
- Highlight technical issues and update Construction Department on changes and distribute to vendors, engineers and supervisors.
- Plan and execute geotechnical and instrumentation installation and monitoring works.
- Site evaluation of soil, rock, fault distribution and geological studies on site to determine their engineering properties.
- Liaise and coordinate with instrumentation contractor for installation and monitoring issues.
- Update instrumentation drawings.
- Conduct interpretation of actual soil conditions and test results and oversee all excavation works (shaft, TBM, Cross Passage, GIW, etc.)
- Minimum 15 years of engineering geology experience
- Degree in Geology/Civil Engineering from reputable university
- Experience in bored tunnelling, mined tunnelling and deep excavation projects of similar scale, nature and complexity, with experience of similar sedimentary deposits and ability to work under compressed air.
- Familiar with MS, Primavera and other software to develop construction schedule.
If above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun