Game Developer - Augmented Reality (AR)
A leading client is looking at establishing a pioneer Game Team focusing on creating innovative Augmented Reality effects and experiences using 3D Games Engine on mobile devices.
In this role, you will be able to:
- Designing, analysing, debugging, and developing of novel prototypes and applications using Augmented Reality (AR).
- Investigate and implement solutions to bring stunning AR/VR experiences to existing products.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve the capabilities of effect creation tools and optimize the effect design workflow.
- Work closely with games development team and product manager to deliver the most fun, expressive, and delightful experiences and to bring the first product of the Company to life.
- Write clear, well documented, and testable code.
- Keep up to date on the engine's latest SDK developments.
- Key contributor of concepts and problem solving across multiple projects.
Key technical requirements:
- 5 years Professional coding experience in C#/C++ and solid software engineering background.
- Hands-on experience developing mobile or console-based games using any 3D Game Engine (e.g. Unity, Unreal).
- Games / Software Development experience with AR/VR projects preferred.
- Ability to understand and optimize 3D math calculations and algorithms as they pertain to game logic.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of programming network protocols communication (ex: UDP/TCP, HTTP, Bluetooth) a plus.
- Enjoys exploring and refining ideas through prototyping.
- Passionate about augmented reality (AR) as well as creating the most fun, original, and creative ideas and experience.
- Virtual reality (VR) experience a bonus.
- Excellent at solving problems in a collaborative team environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).