IT Project Manager - 12 months contract
The key responsibilities of this role entails project management and internal collaboration with different functional teams to ensure operational success and rollouts of the projects. The ideal fit for the role should be a highly motivated individual with a passion in business and their processes who is able to perform effective negotiations with users and stakeholders. The individual would be analytical and adaptable to dynamic environments and is a problem solver.
- Execute good management and steering of projects to ensure timely rollout of Project deliverables.
- Maintaining successful project delivery while ensuring a strict abidance to Compliance and Internal Standards within the SDLC framework.
- Collaborate and work with cross functional teams, internal and external stakeholders to drive project delivery within stipulated timeframe.
- Propose and effect qualitative and cost effective solutioning to improve technologies.
- Manage and provide resolution to project risks or difficult issues to prevent escalations whenever possible.
- Maintenance and support of on-going application systems.
What this role would require:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or any related discipline.
- 5 years of IT experience with the ability to understand and resolve issues.
- Proven track record of good stakeholder management.
- 3 years' experience in Project Management.
- Proficiency in SDLC framework and AGILE/SCRUM methodology.
- Great business acumen and an interest for the business processes and needs.
- Ability to handle pressure and multiple project demands in a dynamic environment.