Functional Business Analyst | 1 year Contract | Renewable | Singapore
The key responsibility of this role plays a crucial role in bridging the gap between business needs and technical solutions within an organization. Their primary focus is on understanding the business processes, identifying areas for improvement, and translating business requirements into functional specifications that can be used by development teams
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including business leaders and end-users, to understand their needs and gather detailed requirements.
- Analyze and document current business processes, workflows, and systems
- Identify and analyze business problems and challenges, proposing effective and efficient solutions.
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams to develop test plans and test cases based on functional specifications.
- Support change management processes and help in the adoption of new solutions.
- Conduct training sessions to ensure smooth adoption of new systems or processes.
- Identify and document the opportunity for Digital Servicing, Productivity improvements using Lean principles/straight-through processing and Data-Driven Actionable Insights
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in a functional role.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant banking and/or consulting experience.
- Strong business domain knowledge in retail banking.
- Having experience in Digital Servicing Transformation, Customer Journey Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, working knowledge of Lean/Agile principles/practices and getting actionable insights using data will be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of industry-specific regulations and compliance requirements.
- Familiarity with business analysis tools and techniques.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526
CEI Registration No R23113217, De Leon Edelwina Tenorio