Software Engineer - Java/J2EE
A leading organization within the Insurance industry is looking for Full-Stack developer to join in their highly technical team and be a part of their exciting upcoming projects.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Analyse business requirements and propose solutions and designs on existing applications and systems.
- Design, develop and maintain existing and upcoming applications accordingly to agreed standards.
- Test and debug program ensuring necessary changes are implemented and documented · Assist in user acceptance testing
- Provide user support during user acceptance test and post implementation
- Provide application production support to business units.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
Key Technical requirements:
- 6+ years of hands-on experience as a software developer in enterprise environement.
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and MVC Architecture
- Hands-on experience in working with Struts, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, API Development, Microservices
- Experience in using tools such as Jenkins, Ant and Maven.
- Great communication skills and problem solving skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).