In an exciting, international and fast-paced work environment, you will be given challenging and diverse opportunities every day. You will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and fellow Engineers, collaborate on building a new, high caliber development team responsible for all core technology build out (all stack tiers) for the CompareAsiaGroup platforms to be deployed in markets across Asia.
- Build high quality reusable code and libraries and user facing component library & features
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate on all key architecture decisions across the front end framework
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Design, build, and deliver complex, successful customer experiences efficiently and with quality
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- Have a track record of designing, developing and implementing complex, preferably transaction-based/B2C, mobile applications and/or web services
- Exposure to financial and/or other regulated data environments desirable
- Experienced in mobile engineering and/or full-stack
- Collaborative by nature and outcome focused
- Passionate about experimenting with technology and honing their coding craft
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong domain knowledge in high traffic consumer facing application
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).