Frontend Developer - 6 Months Contract - Singaporeans Only
The primary responsibility of a Frontend Developer includes designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing backend website applications.
- Ensuring responsiveness of web applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- 4-5 years of experience in Frontend Development with Backend Development familiarity.
- Ability to work with troubleshooting APIs.
- Experience with Figma design tools for frontend implementation.
- Experience with SQLite databases.
- Proficiency in Node.JS, Vue.JS.
- Understanding of Single Sign-On (SSO) integrations and security protocols.
This role is a 6-month contract to start with and is convertible to permanent role.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526
CEI Registration No R23113217, De Leon Edelwina Tenorio