Fire Protection Design Engineer (Mechanical)
- Well-established Engineering Consultancy company
- Contract role (12 months, renewable)
- Pharmaceutical project
- In charge of design stage of Pharmaceutical Plant building in the areas of Plumbing and Sanitary
- Timely completion of designs, requisitions and engineering deliverables.
- Technical guidance to Junior Engineers/Designers/Draughts persons to carry out design work as per the requirements of the Project.
- Overview of work progress and work-hour usage.
- Budget control
- A degree in Mechanical Discipline with Minimum 10 to 12 years in Building Services - Fire Protection of an Engineering consultancy organization specializing in Process Plant projects in Pharmaceutical Plants and Site master planning of such projects.
- Candidate must possess knowledge in carrying out basic and detailed engineering work of Pharmaceutical projects insured with FM / XLGAP / MARSH.
- Working knowledge with Standards such as NFPA, FM, FSSD, PUB requirements.
- Compulsory user knowledge of Software such as Autodesk AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, FP hydraulic calculation software.
- Additional knowledge in HVAC shall be added advantage.
- Preferred user knowledge of additional Software tools such as Autodesk Revit, Bentley MicroStation, Sketch up, Adobe Photoshop
- Be open to get training on in house tools and proprietary software and tools and utilize for efficient work flow in organization.
If above sounds like you, Apply Today!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun