This role is to cover sales in SEA region as an individual contributor for very well established MNC Vancouver, Canada HQéd Risk & Compliance tech company. Your hunting skills within technology area(SaaS) would be highly appreciated. Amazing opportunity with award-winning culture as well as the benefits.
Please read below, if you're keen and meeting the criteria, brush up your CV, send to me. Will get in touch with you shortly!
Objectives of this Role
- solution selling at all levels including Business Executives, IT Executives, and C - Levels to address multiple pain points in client organizations.
- Leading Sales Strategy & Execution across Enterprise Accounts in SEA
- Driving complex opportunities with long sales cycles across the customer organizations (direct & in-direct influencers)
- Successfully building and progressing pipeline all the way through to closing the deal
- Producing a plan for revenue growth with a focus on Sales Activities and Marketing Campaigns
- Accurately maintaining the CRM system records for sales forecasting, operations management & also to support focused client campaigns with Presales / Delivery
- Leading & managing large scale RFI and RFP processes and negotiating complex processes to win opportunities.
- Working closely with the Presales & Delivery teams to follow through on project deliverables & address any client issues / escalations
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentation
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimun 7years in sales within a tech space
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Bachelor's degree
- Your kick-ass hunter sales skillset
- Passionate/motivated sales professional
- Highly preferred your experience around fintech market, especially Governance, Risk, Compliance tech firms
- Preferred SaaS tech sales exp
Please submit your CV by the link below or drop me an email () for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1989007 (Hyewon Bae)