ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the leading Technology Solutions & Providers with a strong presence in the APAC region. They are looking to hire a high-caliber Financial Controller to be based in their Hong Kong office. Reporting to the CFO, you will lead the Finance Team in HK and manage the full spectrum of controllership activities.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for end-to-end controllership functions
- Ensuring proper filing of tax and statutory returns
- Assisting the Regional CFO with audits and group reporting
- Managing the internal controls for the company
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and tax agents to ensure compliance
- Engage with key stakeholders in the upcoming system migration and drive significant influence on upstream and downstream processes to drive successful end-to-end effectiveness and efficiency
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business.
- CA/CPA/ACCA qualified
- At least 8 years of relevant experience coming from the Tech/Services Industries
- Hands-on experience with ERP system migration/enhancements
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).