ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known SaaS MNC headquartered in the US with a strong global presence. They are now looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to spearhead the growth alongside the respective Sales Heads across the APAC Region.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Partner and advise Sales Heads on business and financial decisions
- Manage deals from forecasting, to deal structuring and review revenue recognition and risk management
- Manage and monitor the deal discount approval process and analyse results
- Support sales and their pipeline management
- Assist in managing the planning, budget and forecast cycles for the Sales organisation and setting targets that drive performance, monitoring financial results in accordance with strategic business initiatives
- Drive ad-hoc financial analyses and models to inform and support recommendations and business cases
- Establish relationships with other groups such as Sales Ops deal desk, Legal, Revenue Accounting, Tax, etc. to support the Sales Teams
- Reinforce internal controls with particular emphasis on the training and communication of revenue recognition policies and government engagement policy
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business.
- At least 7 years of finance business partnering (preferably in the Tech / Prof. Services industry) and dealing directly with Sales Teams across the APAC Region
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with proven experience in working with senior stakeholders and influencing them
- Detail-oriented, driven and great interpersonal skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).