My client is a global name in the medical devices industry and now seeks an experienced Service Engineer to backfill a role due to a recent promotion. The Service Engineer will deal with a vide variety of products - dental, renal, and endoscopy among others.
- Develop and Implement the technical service function for Medical Product Families
- Perform equipment installation, service and repair for all ranges of Medical Equipment, including
- Provide user training and troubleshooting support in Singapore. Assist the Service Manager to manage spare parts inventory and documentation.
- Work closely with Sales, Customers and Consultants to develop, design concepts, ideas to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of system design.
- Provide in-service session for the customers and conduct equipment and assist product clinical trials demonstrating applications with regards to systems, accessories, and techniques
- Construct and install project according to plan within project deadlines.
- Identify training needs and make recommendations based on specifications.
- Ensure a superior level of customer satisfaction with regard to after sales and service support.
- Standby duties 24/7 as part of Service Team responsibilities
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 -5 years' hands on technical service experience with medical devices/lab equipment
- Experience in project management work including design development, equipment system management, contract administration, and planning and scheduling of work programs.
- Basic understanding of computer systems and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with ERP software (SAP/Oracle) will be a plus.
- Prior knowledge in administration and installing Network Products will be advantageous.
- Previous experience in developing certification/conducting training programs for technicians will be a big plus.
- Driving License with own vehicle highly preferred (Transport allowance will be provided)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).